Apply for a job
Job description :
In collaboration with the team, you will work on various digital transformation projects in an ultra-collaborative atmosphere and an Agile mindset.
You will be involved in all phases of product development (design, implementation, testing and deployment).
Daily challenges :
- Design & build RESTful APIs using Node.Js
- Take full ownership of your work, bringing creativity and helpfulness to the workplace every day
- Think big and consistently deliver innovation while solving complex problem
- Participate to the team’s product and technical choices
- Participate in the definition and monitoring of the team’s best practices in terms of tests, documentation and method.
Required Technical Skills :
- Extensive experience on at least one frontend framework or library (React, Angular, Vue)
- Extensive experience in developing RESTful APIs using Node.Js
- Great UX/UI sensibility
- Good knowledge in relational and non relational databases concepts.
Why should you join us ?
- Working daily on ultra-innovative startups projects and stimulating technical challenges
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative agile environment where everyone shares ownership of the company’s success
- An ultra pleasant working environment in our office located in the heart of city and near to all public transports
- Very flexible mindset where initiatives are highly encouraged
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week
- Competitive salary
Recruitment process :
- 15min phone call
- One session on site with a technical interviewer followed by a practical tech test
- Final interview with the Chief operating officer
It’s a key time to join Latech team in terms of growth and opportunities so what are you waiting for to join us ?